Friday, March 6, 2009

I suck at blogging

What I failed to realize when I started this blog as a means of getting current pictures of the girls somewhere where friends and family could see them, was that there was work involved. Blogging is no easier than printing the photos and mailing them (which I wasn't doing either).

Anyway, nearly 6 months after my last post, here I go again...


Oh, great. Exhibitionists.

OK, Mummy. NOW you can have a hug.

Cheese!


Princess Samantha



I know. Aren't I adorable?


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Better late than never! Cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

I just recently read that Dawn dish soap will get the grease out of kids hair too. They are so adorable!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

New pictures of Madeline and Samantha ... what a great way to start my Friday! And yes, they are very cute! Please give them a hug and kiss from Papa.

Kathleen said...

Love the pictures! They are so cute!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio