Saturday, July 26, 2008

Well, here goes...

I am a blog stalker. So, I figured, why not? I can do that. After hours of attempting, unsuccessfully, to format this site, I discover that I cannot. My inability is not going to stop me.

I figure that this is going to be a great way for family & friends to keep up with what's going on in our lives. I certainly don't write or email anyone often enough, so maybe if I just have to put it in one place and everyone can come to me I will be better. Probably not, but who knows?

Anyway, welcome!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It's about time you started a blog! My mom has been asking me all the time when you were going to.

Karen said...

....welcome to bloggy land!

Kathleen said...

FINALLY! So glad to see your blog. I'm looking forward to stalking your blog. Your girls are right... they could not be any cuter!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio